Hey ‘Safety First’, in your life, in your windows PC as well. Anyway, today we are going to talk about how you can enable safe mode in Windows 10. First of all let’s know what is safe mode. Safe mode is special state of Windows, launched bu using some basic files and drivers.This state helps you to troubleshoot your computer. If after enabling safe mode, the same problem occurs, then you need not to search any problem within your basic drivers.Currently windows 10 have two types of safe mode.One is ‘Safe Mode’,the other one is ‘Safe Mode with Networking’. Although, they are very similar in nature, now we will talk about ‘Safe Mode’.
Now, here is the procedure to activate Safe Mode in Windows 10
- First of all, open Setting and then go to Update & security > Recovery > Advanced startup. When you click on Advanced,after startup your PC will be in recovery mode.
- They we will notice a light blue screen with 3 options-Continue, Troubleshoot, and Turn off your PC. (Now, your mode is ‘Recovery mode). Then, to view Advance options select Troubleshoot.
- After clicking Advanced Options, you will get number of options.Like as- Command Prompt, Startup Settings, System Restore, System Image Recovery, Startup Repair, and Go back to the previous build.Now click on Startup Setting to alter Windows’s startup mode.
- Now, in the menu of Startup setting, choose the Restart option. Meanwhile, your PC will started to restart.
- Whenever, your Computer starts up, you will notice a screen shoeing you Startup setting menu. Now, you can enable Safe Mode using the key ‘4’ or ‘F4’. You also can activate Safe Mode with networking by just clicking on ‘5’ or ‘F5’ and ‘6’ or ‘F6’ for Safe Mode with the Command Prompt.
So, that’s all for today. Hope this article will help you a bit in order to activate safe mode in your Windows 10 PC.