What people are trending now? Whatever, I know it’s in GIF version :D. Anyway, today we are going to learn how to Create GIF Animations using Google Photos within a minute. So, let’s start.
Creating GIF Animations using Google Photos
By this procedure, you can not only, create GIF animation but also make photo collage,
- First of all, open the Google Photos app in your smartphone.
- Tap and hold the photos you want to work with.
- At the top right, you will able to notice ” Create “, so click on it.
- Now, you can choose Animation if want to make GIF with those pictures.
Bonus : Create an Animated GIF with Google Plus
- Choose minimum 5 photos in the same background (with a little movement).
- Then, sign in to your Google Plus profile.
- Go to setting and look for “Auto Awesome”, then, check it.
- Now, from Home go to Photos.
- It’s time to upload your selected photos.
- Here you will be able to notice a GIF making option while uploading the photos.
That’s it . Share what you made with this awesome feature. Stay with Techdrug for such awesome tips 🙂