-Is there any way to run Android apps on PC??
-Why I can’t run .apk on my PC?
-Wow!What a big application store android posses!
Hey there! If you have same sorts of mourn over your windows or mac PC, then join us and read this article to learn how you can run android apps on PC. But, before we go let’s your eye on what you can do if you can run android apps on your PC. You can do almost all things, without spending any penny, especially you can play 5 Android Games, which are in the must playing chart. And, what about the core of cool free apps from the play store. Okay, I think it’s high time, we allowed Play store on our PC. Let’s start.
How to run Android apps on PC
In order to run apk extension files on your PC, simply follow these steps.
- The first job is to Download an Apk emulator software. The most user-friendly apk emulator for both windows and mac PC is Bluestacks.You simply can download its latest version from Filehippo.
- You can also download Youwave instead of Bluestacks, but, it doesn’t support ARM-based apps.
- The installation process of Bluestack is just like the other software.At best, it may take time base on your PC conjugation.
- After activating your Google Playstore account (signing up through Gmail account), you can download android apps from play store.
- After installing an app, it will be in Bluestacks homepage.
One superb thing about Bluestacks is- your android smartphone may run out of RAM, but, as Bluestacks shares your PC’s memory it will allow to install thousands of app.I hope, this article will really help you to run Android apps on your PC. If you face any problem, leave it comment box below. We will try to solve it as quick as possible.